JDI announced that they have awarded 10 mini-grants to survivors across the Commonwealth who have experienced the economic impact of violence and abuse. Made possible thanks to the support of The Allstate Foundation Purple Purse, these micro-economic empowerment grants will be provided directly to survivors to help them further their education, build a small business or complete business certification. Recipients were nominated by membership organizations from across the state.
JDI's authoritative voice on matters on social justice in connection to sexual and domestic violence
- Introducing JDI’s New Civic Engagement Toolkit: Voting and Organizing for Safety and Justice
- Coming to the table — Brockton High students share ideas for state’s healthy relationships campaign
- Safe Communities Act Hearing Highlights.
- Hema Sarang-Sieminski Joins Jane Doe Inc. as Policy Director
- Teleconferencing program brings new hope to North Shore rape survivors