JDI announced that they have awarded 10 mini-grants to survivors across the Commonwealth who have experienced the economic impact of violence and abuse. Made possible thanks to the support of The Allstate Foundation Purple Purse, these micro-economic empowerment grants will be provided directly to survivors to help them further their education, build a small business or complete business certification. Recipients were nominated by membership organizations from across the state.
JDI's authoritative voice on matters on social justice in connection to sexual and domestic violence
- Undeniable violence of White Supremacy Culture requires action
- ACTION ALERT: Ask Governor Baker to sign campus sexual assault bill now!
- Massachusetts Legislature Invests in Community Safety Nets in funding for sexual and domestic violence services
- Economic Empowerment Grants to Sexual and Domestic Violence Survivors Especially Welcomed During Pandemic
- Rethinking Our Relationship to the Criminal Legal System