JDI announced that they have awarded 10 mini-grants to survivors across the Commonwealth who have experienced the economic impact of violence and abuse. Made possible thanks to the support of The Allstate Foundation Purple Purse, these micro-economic empowerment grants will be provided directly to survivors to help them further their education, build a small business or complete business certification. Recipients were nominated by membership organizations from across the state.
JDI's authoritative voice on matters on social justice in connection to sexual and domestic violence
- Supreme Court Victories June 2020
- An Apology and Correction from JDI to Breonna Taylor, her legacy and to Black women.
- JDI Statement on COVID-19 and People in Jails, Prisons, or Detention Centers
- Spring Into Action Goes Virtual
- JDI and MOVA Statement: Recognizing gun dealers as essential services jeopardizes safety for victims of abuse and more